Join Our Team
DIRECT MAIL PRINT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Camber Marketing Group specializes in direct mail marketing for the mortgage and financial services industry. Camber combines credit data sourcing and analytics with strategic marketing services to introduce its financial services clients to their next customers. Camber has been located in the heart of Buckhead for almost 20 years and is looking to add an entry level Direct Mail Print Production Assistant to assist the production printing team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Print Production Assistant is responsible for fulfilling print orders and other duties associated with that function.
The individual duties of the Print Production Assistant are:
- Act as a print technician
- Perform all areas of the Production Process
- Ensure timely job completion of all print jobs
- Manage throughput of jobs
- Ensure quality of printed materials match the order specifications
- Assist with ordering paper and supplies as needed
- Ensure jobs are completed and ready for post production
- Printer maintenance
Additional job details:
- The person in this job must be physically able to lift boxes weighing approximately 50 pounds on a routine basis.
- This is a high volume, high attention-to-detail position.
- Initially the person in this role will work 8am – 5pm during training. Once training is complete it will shift to a 11am or 12 noon – 8pm work schedule Monday through Friday.
This position is a full-time hourly position with eligibility for full benefits. Pay is commensurate with level of prior experience in this type of role or a similar one.
We offer a great, professional work environment in the heart of Buckhead, walking distance from Lenox and Phipps Mall.
Camber offers a fun “work hard, play hard” environment that allows its employees to thrive and expand their position as they gain experience and identify additional growth opportunities.