SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Join Our Team
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Camber Marketing Group combines credit data analytics with strategic marketing services to introduce its financial services clients to their next customers. Camber has been located in the heart of Buckhead for almost 20 years and is looking to add experienced mortgage professionals to its rapidly expanding Sales Team. As an Account Manager, you will focus on increasing the revenue and success of your new and existing customers using product knowledge, consultative approaches and upsell strategies. You will focus not only on new sales, but retention of your existing clients via updates to their marketing strategies and weekly campaign reviews. This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a professional yet fun, competitive and highly collaborative team environment.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus account commissions and the ability to reach and exceed six figure compensation. Additionally, Camber provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability and 401k. Other perks include spontaneous lunches, weekly donuts, cell phone and internet reimbursement, drinks and office snacks, and various company social outings. Past successful candidates came from industries such as staffing, recruiting and wholesale mortgage.
***Mortgage industry knowledge is preferred but not required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Preferred: 1-3 years of professional level sales experience, preferably business-to-business sales and services sales.
- Preferred: 1+ years’ experience leveraging CRM tools, Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience preparing and presenting, presenting to customers, or preparing packaged proposals or related experience.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). High proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Friendly social demeanor.
- Analytical mindset.
- Solid social Intelligence / ability to read your audience.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects or accounts simultaneously.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Uses consultative sales skills to pitch and consult with existing class-based customers by proactively determining the customer’s needs and work to identify business solutions.
- Initiates customer contact using various methods of communication to suit customer needs including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, and data and marketing strategy sessions.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategies including, daily/weekly/monthly schedule to both exceed sales targets and mitigate customer churn.
- Maintains product and industry expertise, including new product offerings, market conditions, and industry trends.
- Effectively manage pipeline and opportunities in Salesforce.com to meet and/or exceed quota and account progress utilizing Salesforce.com
- Effectively forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
- Work on a computer as a primary tool for long periods of time.
- Talk on phone with potential customers for long periods of time.
- Travel if needed, very limited travel required.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. (Tradeshow build-out).
Camber offers a fun “work hard, play hard” environment that allows its employees to thrive and expand their position as they gain experience and identify additional growth opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields