Join Our Team
Camber Marketing Group specializes in direct mail marketing for the mortgage and financial services industry. Camber combines credit data sourcing and analytics with strategic marketing services to introduce its financial clients to their next customers. Camber has been located in the heart of Buckhead for almost 20 years and is looking to add an entry level marketing coordinator to assist the marketing team.
The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to perform daily office tasks that help the office manager, marketing manager, and sales team function efficiently.
Additionally, Camber provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability and 401k. Other perks include spontaneous lunches, weekly donuts, cell phone and internet reimbursement, drinks and office snacks, and various company social outings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and coordinate new sales/marketing lead sources
- Scan and record job specs weekly
- Research mortgage marketing trends
- Research weekly blog content utilizing Mortgage News Daily and other Mortgage news outlets to create fresh, current content about mortgage marketing, mortgage industry updates, Cambers services and more
- Mailroom assistance
- Research digital and social media marketing trends and strategies, assist in social media content
- Assist all office personnel with marketing projects
- Create and implement test messaging for account manager marketing blasts promoting our services
- Coordinate or drive analysis of additional sales/marketing lead sources
- Assist with updates to marketing/sales training materials
- Assist with marketing campaign results analysis
- Create marketing blast content/creative writing
Camber offers a fun “work hard, play hard” environment that allows its employees to thrive and expand their position as they gain experience and identify additional growth opportunities.